[BlueOnyx:20796] Re: FW: MySQL Error

abuse at sithost.ca abuse at sithost.ca
Tue Mar 7 11:56:44 -05 2017

Haha' sounds good.
So am I resetting THEIR MySQL password or the root accounts?

Also where would I do this in the GUI?
I know how to do this if I can access phpmyadmin (but like I said, this
won't load for me)

I see the "Change Password" option under Server Management -> Network
Services -> MariaDB
But that's asking for a "current password" we had this server setup for us,
so I sadly do not know this password :( haha'