[BlueOnyx:20802] MailDir guide.

Gregg K greggk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:22:21 -05 2017

I've been trying to deal with one client that absolutely has to have
subdirectories such as /inbox/HR/Complaints
Etc.
Since we can't do that under MBOX I may have to finally have to try to
change to MAILDIR.  Is there a current guide on how to do that on a current
BlueOnyx?
I found this one:
http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2010-March/003799.html
But that's 7 years old now.  I have already found out that the config files
are slightly different on the new BO boxes.  I think even if I try this, I
will try it for on a non production box so that I don't screw anything up.
Thanks.