[BlueOnyx:20811] Re: cmuImport Problem

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Mar 15 11:36:21 -05 2017

Hi Tobias,

> Now I have to restore a backup of a site from this machine onto a 5108R.
>
> Is this a known problem? Do I have a chance to import this site in any automatic way?

Like Chris said: Migrating this far backwards is a problem. It might be
best to cmuImport this on another 5209R.

FWIW: I am currently looking at CMU for another issue and long term I
will see if we can support migrating backwards from 5209R to 5208R (or
older). But currently that doesn't seem to be the case due to the
inability to properly adjust the settings from the XML files for that
purpose.