[BlueOnyx:20829] Let's Encrypt Certificate #2 MISMATCH

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Thu Mar 23 18:37:54 -05 2017

Hi

For 6 Vsites I activated Let's Encrypt!.
For 1 Vsite it worked perfectly, namely for vedacenter.ch
(https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=vedacenter.ch)
for 3 Vsites I have a Certificate #2 MISMATCH. The second certificate is
identical with the one for vedacenter.ch (for example
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.rajabuilders.ch)
and for 2 Vsites even Certificate #1 is a MISMATCH, because it tries to use
the certificate for vedacenter.ch (see for example here
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=unbesiegbareschweiz.ch).

I have no idea what the cause could be, and how to fix it.

With best regards
Felix