[BlueOnyx:20833] Re: MailDir guide.

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat Mar 25 15:55:15 -05 2017

Hi all.

There is no need to use maildir to use subdirectories on a Blueonyx server. Using either with roundcube or with my regular IMAP mail client I can create folders, and it works just fine. Been using it for years. Maildir has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of creating folders. There are other reasons to use maildir, but they are unrelated to folder creation.

Regards,
Greg.