[BlueOnyx:21511] Keep getting same email, mysqld BUSY

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Mon Nov 6 21:09:48 -05 2017

5208R

I keep getting the same emails over and over. About every 10-20 minutes.
I doesn't seem to be every email and I can't figure out why. This is
happening for at least two sites on the server. I checked with another
user and they claim it isn't happening to them.

It looks like I see the repeated messages in Roundcube about ever hour.

On the same server mysqld is very busy. 60-90% CPU. Related?

I have stopped and restarted it mysqld, SMTP, IMAP, POP and the entire
server but the high usage continues as do the incessant emails.

I'm considering migrating the sites that matter to a different server if
I can't get some traction on this.

Any ideas?