[BlueOnyx:21518] Re: PHP Limits for PHP FPM

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Nov 13 10:29:17 -05 2017

Hi Jochen,

> we're on 5209R on CentOS 7.
> There's a package in the Shop called PHP which we use in order to be
> able to offer different PHP versions for our customers.

"Server Management" / "Security" / "PHP" is indeed just for the default
values. The values that go into your php.ini

On a Vsite level you can fine tune this further under "Vsite" /
"Services" / "PHP". These values then go into various places depending
on which implementation of PHP you have chosen.

They go as php_admin_flag/php_admin_value into the VirtualHost
container. If suPHP is enabled, they go into the separate php.ini of
suPHP under the Vsite DocumentRoot as well.

For PHP-FPM these Vsite specific settings are also written off into the
PHP-FPM pool files of the particular PHP version this Vsite is using.

For PHP-7.1 you can find them here:

/etc/php-fpm-7.1.d/site*.conf

So you might find yours at /etc/php-fpm-7.1.d/site23.conf there. Please
check it has the correct values as well.

> What am I doing wrong?

Nah, I think you're doing good. It could be that the instance of
PHP-FPM-7.1 wasn't restarted correctly.

Please restart it manually and apache as well for good meassure and see
if your phpinfo() page then reports the correct values:

systemctl restart php-fpm-7.1
systemctl restart httpd