[BlueOnyx:21535] MX Record options

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:37:26 -05 2017

Michael, would it be possible to get more options for MX records? Right now
there is no option for 10 which seems arbitrary.

Each time someone requests MX records for an email SPAM filtering service I
have to explain that using 20, 30, 40 and 50 is really no different from
using 10, 20, 30, and 40 no matter what the instructions they have say.

It just seems like an unnecessary pain point.

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson