[BlueOnyx:21538] wordpress (not from bo shop) automatic updates from the program and plugins fails

PESJA A & A info at pesja.nl
Wed Nov 22 11:51:22 -05 2017

Hi All,

I have a problem when update a Wordpress installation, not bought at the BO shop, within Blue Onyx (Centos 7.x).
It refuses to upgrade itselves, plugins or themes etc.
I know that it is an ftp issue and, in mine opinion, somehow related whith BO. (I migrate from virtualmin to BO, but never had that problem into virtualmin (also centos 7.x)

To be short, When A customer complaines, I have to edit his wp-config.php to set the path's to the content- and plugin- directory.

Do I have to tune within Server- of siteadmin so that I not have adjust the settings from an bare Wordpress installation?

Kind regards,

PESJA