[BlueOnyx:21453] Re: 5207R, 5208R, 5209R: YUM Updates

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 10:07:20 -05 2017

Thanks Chris.

On 29/09/2017, 13:31, "Blueonyx on behalf of Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet" <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it on behalf of cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com> wrote:

    Hi Colin

    On 9/29/2017 5:21 AM, Colin Jack wrote:

    > I tried that first but it still complains about

    > (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443

    Try this:

    killall -9 httpd

    Then do

    ps -aux | grep httpd

    and look for any running PIDs.  if you find any apart from the one that

    includes your grep.   Issue a kill for that PID.  Then start up httpd

    service manually.

    on anything prior to 5209R

    service httpd start

    On 5209R

    systemctl start httpd

    Let us know you get on.

That worked – but I had to manually kill half a dozen processes even after killall -9 httpd.

Regards

Colin