[BlueOnyx:21911] Re: 5209R YUM updates — Let's Encrypt wildcard certificates

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Sun Apr 1 02:10:08 -05 2018

Hey Michael

Thank you very much for fixing the Let's Encrypt renewals. It's an Easter gift, right?:-) or an Easter egg?

Lately, I got an e-mail from Let's Encrypt saying that they came out with the wildcard certificates. Do you think you could implement those?

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41 44 2601660