[BlueOnyx:21962] BlueOnyx 5209 - Dfix Cron Emails

john jsikes at sikesland.com
Sat Apr 21 12:41:49 -05 2018

Hello,
Since I have been asking questions today, I have a Dfix question on one
of my 5209's.
I have un-installed, gone without, re-installed, and I keep getting the
cron emails every minute.
They only ever contain the line: "Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status
dovecot.service" repeated twice.

I checked prior posts and saw similar issues when running with dfix2,
which I am not using.  Currently, I just move the emails to my trash,
but this is not a good solution and was curious if there was a setting I
was missing that would correct this.

My other servers don't do this....

ps.. I have to apologize, I accidentally sent this first from my server
admin email account.

Thanks,

John