[BlueOnyx:21977] Re: Drupal - ditch it!

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Apr 24 20:55:24 -05 2018

Hi Meaulness,

> Talking about CMS, I installed *Joomla* from the BlueOnyx Shop (Software
> Updates > Third Party Software > loupe), but afterwards, I don't know
> how to proceed...

The install of a WebApp package such as Joomla does indeed just bring a
bundle of ready-to-deploy files for said webapp aboard.

To deploy these to individual Vsites go to the Vsite in question and
under "Services" / "Web Applications" you can trigger the deployment of
that webapp into the file space of that Vsite.

>From there you can also handle backups, restores, updates and uninstalls
of these webapps and their MySQL database.