[BlueOnyx:21980] Joomla - MySQL - MariaDB

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Thu Apr 26 04:16:12 -05 2018

thank you Michael for pointing out the further steps for installing Joomla.

Now this might be off topic, but I can't set up the database within the Joomla installer, it cannot connect to the localhost database. I have the choice of MySQL, MySQLi and MySQL (PRO), none of them are accepted.

I see in phpMyAdmin that the server type is MariaDB. Is this the issue? I'm using the user «joomla» with the database «joomla».

Thank you for the help and best regards

_~_
'¿')
`-´ 	 Meaulnes Legler