[BlueOnyx:22309] Nginx problem after removing vsite

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:33:09 -05 2018

I wanted to report a problem I had on a 5209R tonight.

I removed a vsite and it appeared to be fully removed in the GUI however no
sites on the server were running afterwards.

So as I dug into the problem it turned out that the Nginx siteXX file had
not been removed along with everything else but all the files were gone so
it kept failing when trying to start Nginx.

I manually removed the siteXX file from /etc/nginx/vsites and restarted
Nginx and then everything started working again.

I just wanted to report this in case it is a problem with the vsite removal
process rather than a fluke.

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson