[BlueOnyx:22321] Re: Use of a sub sub directory for a Sub Domain

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Tue Aug 14 03:07:40 -05 2018

Hi all (Michael?),

I really need the possibility to change the Document Root of a Sub Domain to a second level sub directory.

I just edited the apache subdomain configuration manually (Document Root and ProxyPassMatch because of PHP-FPM) and everything worked as expected. The only problem: this is ephemeral. The next gui change will change it back. And I hate setting files immutable..

Can I expect a fix on this?

Thank you very much,
Tobias