[BlueOnyx:22329] DKIM implementation

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Aug 14 10:28:20 -05 2018

We're hearing from a few users that they are encountering problems with
email deliver-ability due to lack of DKIM.

Obviously, the creation of the DNS record and even the keys are a pretty
trivial matter.  There does not appear to be an in-built way to add that
key into BlueOnyx's Sendmail.  There are some packages available to help
with this, for instance opendkim in EPEL.

Are there any tips for adding DKIM to our BlueOnyx config?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services