[BlueOnyx:22348] Re: sysetmctl dbus errors after automatic updates

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Wed Aug 22 10:53:46 -05 2018

Hi Michael

Yes, we only use https (there is only one site running on this server) and that works fine.

https://subdomain.domain.eu/ works and shows the site

https://server.domain.eu/ works  and shows admin gui

https://server.domain.eu:443 works and shows admin gui

It also states Server desktop is not running.. which is not true as I have full access to the GUI.

It doesn't seem to have a big impact (besides NGINX restarting every 15 minutes which I can live with for a few days until this server goes live)

Best regards

Janwillem