[BlueOnyx:22372] Re: Woke up to Fatal error: ionCube

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Aug 31 07:43:08 -05 2018

OK.

Good news. I pulled the good UI files from a backup of the previous release. I’ll wrestle with ioncube another day. For those out there that have auto package updates turned on, this will fix itself the next time your box polls for package updates. If you want to make it happen faster, this should do the trick.

/usr/sausalito/sbin/grab_updates.pl

If you do manual updates, the alternative for you is this command

/usr/sausalito/sbin/pkg_prepare.pl -i -R -u http://newlinq.compassnetworks.com.au/download//Compass-base-2.1.7-1.pkg

Ultimately, they both do the same thing. This will install an upgraded copy of newlinq with no bad ioncube encoded files.

Regards,
Greg.