[BlueOnyx:22552] Re: Error in Site List

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Dec 14 23:13:42 -05 2018

Hi Michael,

> When I go to the site page I get the following error (many times).
>
> A PHP Error was encountered
> Severity: Notice
> Message: Undefined index: 7.2.8
> Filename: controllers/vsiteList.php
>
> Line Number: 213

I just checked. There is something screwy. The code there is trying to
find the contents of a variable (yours has "7.2.8" in that variable) in
an array that looks like this:

Array
(
    [PHPOS] =>
    [PHP53] => 5.3
    [PHP54] => 5.4
    [PHP55] => 5.5
    [PHP56] => 5.6
    [PHP70] => 7.0
    [PHP71] => 7.1
    [PHP72] => 7.2
    [PHP73] => 7.3
    [PHP74] => 7.4
    [PHP75] => 7.5
    [PHP76] => 7.6
    [PHP77] => 7.7
    [PHP78] => 7.8
    [PHP79] => 7.9
)

That variable of yours that has "7.2.8" in it. Which is totally wrong
and it should have "PHP72" instead. Somewhere along the way that wrong
value got stored in that Vsites PHP Namespace in CODB. That incorrect
value is now throwing the code for the page vsiteList.php off the tracks.

I just published an updated base-vsite to the BlueOnyx YUM repositories
that will be a bit more fault tolerant in case it's told to find an
incorrect PHP identifier in the array of available PHP versions.

That should allow you to load the Vsite-List again.