[BlueOnyx:21661] 5209R: CGI-Wrapper working again

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 10 16:02:57 -05 2018

Hi all,

As mentioned in detail in [BlueOnyx:21143] we had an issue on 5209R with
Perl-Scripts. We couldn't use CGI-Wrap as on older BlueOnyx versions,
hence CGI and Perl-Scripts were executed as "apache" instead of the
owner of the script.

Long story short: Taco Scargo found and fixed the issue and was so kind
to provide the details. Many thanks to Taco!

I just published an updated CGI-Wrap RPM and and updated base-apache to
the 5209R YUM repository.

If you do have CGI enabled on a website and want to make use of the
change, then you need to toggle CGI off and back on again and save the
changes.