[BlueOnyx:21686] Re: mailserver; possible security issue?

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Thu Jan 25 09:23:54 -05 2018

Hi,
Unfortunately this isn't a technical question. Mail-spoofing will occur
whatever you try to do and this exploits the most basic function of a
mail-server which is the reason this works on all servers.
It's actually a policy problem and no one should do payments based on
only a single e-mail. It is that simple.Without a text (mobile-phone),
internal memo (not e-mail) and/or phone-call confirming the payments
don't make them!Sure, regular invoices can be paid, but check them as
well for validity.
Best regards,
Rickard

Bluapp AB