[BlueOnyx:21808] Re: Strange SSL Error

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:17:31 -05 2018

I have this on a 5208R now and have been unable to fix it with the things
suggested in the various threads I have seen.

Whenever I go to http://www.example.com it works but if I go to
https://www.example.com I get a certificate error and even if I accept that
error it appears to be redirecting to the Admin Server page (which would
make the cert error make sense).

It is the all vsites on the server. (there are really only 2)

Here are the various steps I have taken:

Disabled and re-enabled SSL for the vsite

I went to the PHP settings and changed one item and saved.  (this worked for
me on 5209R's)

I went to the server PHP settings and changed one item and saved.

I have fully removed the old LE cert and recreated it.

Nothing is working. Anyone have any ideas what I should try next?

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson