[BlueOnyx:21813] Re: dkim-milter in EPEL

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 6 16:01:14 -05 2018

Hi Maurice,

> There seems to be a dkim-milter package in the EPEL repository. I know
> enabling EPEL on blueonyx is a bad idea. Is there any other way to
> install this package (and keep it up2date)?

You can temporarily enable Epel to install that RPM, but you should then
disable Epel again so that no YUM-updates are run against it.

Of course that also means that RPMs installed from Epel won't
auto-update. But you can periodically re-enable Epel again and run a
selective update against it like this: "yum update dkim-milter"