[BlueOnyx:21843] Re: Let's Encrypt Error - path could not be determined

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 13 12:26:40 -05 2018

Hi Richard,

> I’ve checked DNS is OK, there is nothing in .htaccess but there is also
> no letsencrypt.log that I can find either. I can see some entries in
> /var/log/messages but no detail.

The log is usually here: /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Please check if your certbot executable throws any errors:

/usr/sausalito/letsencrypt/letsencrypt-auto --text --no-self-upgrade

If no errors are found, it should give you a menu, from which you can
exit by pressing CTRL + c. During the exit it will give errors, which
you can ignore.

Or: Use the GUI to send a support request and tick the checkbox "allow
access". Be sure to specify which Vsite you want to request the
certificate for and I'll take a look at it.