[BlueOnyx:21848] Re: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html actual only B rating for blueonyx Server with ssl

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Mar 14 02:28:41 -05 2018

Hello Michael,

maybe to get some clearance on this issue.

This are the CipherSuits which are actually active at the 5209R Servers:

SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!LOW:!MEDIUM:!DH:!ADH:!EXP:!SSLv2:!SSLv3:!aNULL:!eNULL:!NULL:!EXPORT:!ADH:!IDEA:!ECDSA:!3DES:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:!SHA:

-> unfortunately no PFS
Are this the SSLCipherSuite you set in the Scripts for adding SSL Support to a site or is this not the actual value?

This is the CipherSuits which are actually active at the 5208R Server

 SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!LOW:!SEED:!DSS:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!NULL:!EXPORT:!ADH:!IDEA:!ECDSA:!3DES:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4:

-> PFS is enabled

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel