[BlueOnyx:22002] Re: GDPR update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 3 17:35:21 -05 2018

Hi Colin,

> 5208R
> Yum clean all /yum update ... no packages marked for update.
> Yum.log - last updates were 24th April. No 30th April update.
>
> Has this been released from testing?
>
> Also checked 5209R servers and likewise.

The 5207R/5208R update for that were "stuck" and somehow hadn't gotten
published. I rectified that this morning and also published yet another
update that fixes something else.

YUM sometimes runs out of a cache and doesn't grab the most recent
package list. But a "yum clean all" shakes that loose.

So if you run "yum clean all" and "yum update" you should be able to see
it available for all platforms.