[BlueOnyx:22006] Re: BlueOnyx updates: Net2FTP integration

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Fri May 4 05:05:07 -05 2018

hey Michael, this is very very cool!

But it has a tiny flaw: the navigation somehow doesn't understand symbolic links...

If root wants to go to the web directory of a virtual site in a ssh shell, cd /home/sites/www.virtual_site.tld/web/ would do it because /sites/ is an symbolic link that lists all www sites by name. This is convenient because the «unlinked» way would be over /home/.sites/ and the number of the site, which nobody knows be heart, I guess.

The File Manager changes to the /sites/ directory but doesn't list all the virtual sites as directories, but as files, not as symbolic links. See low res screenshot.

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41 44 2601660