[BlueOnyx:22008] Issues with default web site 5209R

Sven.VanDorpe Sven.VanDorpe at portima.com
Fri May 4 07:39:38 -05 2018

Hello,

Since the Yum update performed last week (week of 23/04/2018) we noticed issues with the default Web site.

We have site1 that was acting as default Web site.
The site has a cgi/perl script that performs Cloacked URL redirects for URLs supported by the script (using MySQL Db). Since the yum update this no longer works, these URLS are redirected towards the BlueOnyx GUI Login page.

It is not a cgi-script issue. The script works perfectly if I add the Cloacked URLs as alias of site1.
Adding the URLs as alias is not an option I would like to have site1 again as default site.

If found info on a forum that the default site is set if it is the first site included into the http.conf configuration file.
This is the case as you can see in the extract of the file.

Extract of httpd.conf:
# Supplemental configuration
PerlConfigRequire /etc/httpd/conf.perl/00-default-vsite.pl
#
# Load config files in the "/etc/httpd/conf.d" directory, if any.
IncludeOptional conf.d/*.conf
Include conf.modules.d/*.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site1
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site2
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site4
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site5
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site6
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site7
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site8
Is this a bug or should I perform some config modification to have this behavior again ?
The latest yum updates did not resolve the issue.

With kind regards,
Sven