[BlueOnyx:22047] Re: 5209R cannot change nameserver settings in tcp/ip

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Sun May 13 06:10:06 -05 2018

Hello Michael,

I did a yum clean all ; yum update -y ; reboot
But no changes. It is not possible to safe settings in TCP/IP. I do always get a blank TCP/IP page and an error in the messages log
May 13 13:09:08 hostname cced(smd)[4404]: client 0:[49:1305]: AUTHKEY to user "" failed
What else can I do?

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel

Tel.: +49 6101 65788 20
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

CRM on Demand - eine gute Idee

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter www.blackpoint.de
Problemlos Domains registrieren: www.edns.de
Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: www.back2web.de
Mitglied im:

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.