[BlueOnyx:22073] Error messages after adding a site - 5209R - no new error

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed May 16 06:39:34 -05 2018

Hello,

I see since several times an error if I add sites at a customers server.
No high priority issue because after a fresh login the new site is there and I can edit the settings.
But today I have to add several sites and it is a little bit annoying.

After the safe Button I get

---
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: vsite_volume_limit

Filename: create.Vsite/51_GeoIP.php

Line Number: 202

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: user_volume_limit

Filename: create.Vsite/51_GeoIP.php

Line Number: 203

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: geo_enforce_limits

Filename: create.Vsite/51_GeoIP.php

Line Number: 204

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: controllers/vsiteAdd.php

Line Number: 319
---

My suggestion is that this have something to do with AV-SPAM?

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel