[BlueOnyx:22076] Advice please

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu May 17 04:52:09 -05 2018

Bit of a noob question here ... ☹

We have a client that needs to run some PHP scripts regularly using cron.
The scripts run fine from their website using a browser.

Unfortunately when I try and run them from the CLI I get open_basedir errors amongst other things.

Warning: include(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.sites/28/site1/web/global-includes/db.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/usr/share/pear:/var/lib/php/session/) in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/process1/crons/ajax_check_boms.php on line 8

The script runs fine through apache - so open_basedir settings allow it, but how do I get this to run from the CLI.
Presume this is because it is not being run from within the site?
Add path to server php.ini?

Slightly out of my depth here.

Thanks

Colin