[BlueOnyx:22108] Re: Attn. German BlueOnyx users: DSGVO update (again!)

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Thu May 24 20:37:32 -05 2018

If website logfiles are to be purged after 7 or 14 days, are you allowed to keep website analytics as long as they are anonymous, i.e. divorced from visitor identification like IP addresses?  I'm talking about counts of pageviews and unique visitors, top referrers and entry pages, browsers, etc.

(Still not sure why an IP address is considered personal or private information.)