[BlueOnyx:22477] Re: TLS/SSL not work after install letsencrypt.org cert.

Mon Chan mon.chan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:05:43 -05 2018

_)Dear Micheal

Sorry, I confirm the server is 5107R with Centos 6.5/32Bit
For this ver 5107R, Server Management > Security > SSL is using for
webUI, sendmail and  dovecot ?

But i using this for WebUI and sendmail, but still not working for
ssendmail, we using cat server.crt server.key > server.pem to gen the
server cert, is correct?(work for UI but not sendmail)