[BlueOnyx:22436] WordPress wp-cron

Robert Fitzpatrick rwfitzy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:48:08 -05 2018

I have a WordPress vsite that has installed the WP-Crontrol plugin and it
lists many cron events that have not happened with the following error:

There was a problem spawning a call to the WP-Cron system on your site.
This means WP-Cron events on your site may not work. The problem was:
Unexpected HTTP response code: 403

I've read a bit about the error and see suggestions to disable
wp-cron setup manual cron job. Is this what I should do or does anyone know
of another solution? If to setup a manual cron job, where would I find the
installed PHP 7.1.x binary the viste is using?

Thanks!