[BlueOnyx:22458] Re: removed from list?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Oct 24 17:03:14 -05 2018

Hi Meaulnes,

> Last week I got a strange message saying that I'm about to be removed
> from this mailing list. Considering I never got such a mail since my
> registration, I didn't take it seriously and dumped it. Since then there
> is no activity anymore...
>
> Am I still a member? Let's see if this message gets published.

Your message got to the list just fine.

Check the headers of the notification email you've got to see if it was
really from lists.blueonyx.it.

The other thing is: Mailman parses bounces and will auto-unsubscribe
members whose emails have repeatedly bounced. Could be that a few
messages to you in a row bounced for whatever reason.