[BlueOnyx:22387] blocking .host domains

Meaulnes Legler bluelist at waveweb.ch
Mon Sep 10 12:38:57 -05 2018

hello

My servers are getting pretty much spam again, it's an up & down flow...

I analyzed the junk folder of my mail client and noticed that very often
the domain name in the «Return-Path:» holds the ending *.host* (it's
incredible the amount of new TLDs!). And other sender domain's IPs seem
to be all in the same C-class.

BlueOnyx has this cool feature at Network Services > E-Mail > Advanced >
Block E-Mail From Hosts/Domains where one can enter a (long) list of
domain names. That works fine, but I cannot enter *host* or *.host* or
**.host* in the list, it isn't accepted.

Any workaround? Would also be great if one could enter e.g.
123.45.6.0/24 for excluding C-classes.

Thank you and best regards
_~_
'¿')