[BlueOnyx:22404] Thanks Chris (off-topic)

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:03:50 -05 2018

OK, I hate to do off-topic posts but I had to thank Chris for allowing one
of his employees to post videos of cars being towed from behind one of the
Virtbiz buildings in Dallas. They are funny.

I happened to see one of the videos yesterday and had no idea they were of a
Virtbiz data center at first. I laughed so hard when I found out that I had
been watching the back of the building where my servers are located. I had
never seen the building until now.

They also show a very nice large Cat generator out back. :)

Here is the link to the YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLjrMiMW2zSIMNZjjSRjQw

So thanks Chris for the laugh on top of the great service.

M Aronoff Out -  <mailto:maronoff at gmail.com> maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson