[BlueOnyx:22419] Re: new RoundCube version

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Tue Sep 25 08:36:47 -05 2018

hey Greg, thanks for the answer!

I guess that what you mean with «at server level» is that there is a fresh dir in /home/webapps/roundcubemail/data/vendor/roundcube/plugin-installer/ with the date of the upgrade. Now how do I install the updated version from there to the customer's «site level»? I couldn't find any shell nor perl scripts to run...

There is a PluginInstaller.php in /home/webapps/roundcubemail/data/vendor/roundcube/plugin-installer/src/Roundcube/Composer/ but I can't access it from the web.

Or do I have to copy and overwrite /home/webapps/roundcubemail/data/vendor/roundcube/plugin-installer/src/bin/ to the corresponding site's ../web/roundcube/plugin-installer/src/bin/ ?

Thanks again

_~_
'¿')
`-´ 	 Meaulnes Legler