[BlueOnyx:22421] Re: cmuImport error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 27 16:47:21 -05 2018

Hi Chris,

>>> not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1815, column 28, byte 56317 at
>>> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/XML/Parser.pm
>>> line 187
>
> Was just wondering if there was a resolution on this that might provide
> any clues.  One of our guys just ran into the same thing trying to
> migrate a 5208R installation to 5209R.    We're at a bit of a loss.

Please take a look at /home/cmu/cmu.log and see what exact line in
cmu.xml it's complaining about.

>From the error message above I guess it's 1815. Open cmu.xml in a
text-editor and find that line and colum. Most likely there is a non
UTF-8 character in there. Try to remove it or replace it with something
else.

If the whole key/value pair is not that important you could even delete
the whole line instead.

Then try to import again.