[BlueOnyx:22815] Re: Vsite Ip missing on general page

Kasey Matejcek kasey at lkm.bz
Fri Apr 12 15:56:37 -05 2019

Is there a way to change the style for the admin GUI to see if that would by
chance fix this problem

I need to update the max number of users for the site and at this current
time with out the IP field showing up

I can just update the max users for the Vsite

Or is there any way to just update the max users for that Vsite