[BlueOnyx:22818] Re: Vsite Ip missing on general page

Kasey Matejcek kasey at lkm.bz
Sat Apr 13 13:51:31 -05 2019

So I figure out part of the problem
If I make a change on System TCP page they don't stay
But I went and ssh in to the box ran the networksetting.sh script then the
changes showed up in the GUI
And then I could make changes in the Vsite general page
But I still can't make changes in the System Setting - TCP/ip page changes
there won't stay