[BlueOnyx:23102] Re: Disable webalizer and stats collection

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 12 11:26:49 -05 2019

Hi Brent,

> Is there a way to disable the webalizer and stats collection server-wide?
>
> We always Google Analytics for any stats our clients need and the BX
> stats tracking just consumes disk space and causes quota errors.

No, at this time that's not possible, sorry. But you can go to "Server
Management" / "System Settings" / "Data Retention" and can set the
"Server Logfile Retention" and "Vsite Usage Information" to much shorter
intervals. Anything older than that will then be automatically deleted.
It also has checkboxes with which you can purge all existing stats one
by one.