[BlueOnyx:23115] Re: LetsEncrypt Auto Update Failed

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Mon Aug 12 16:57:21 -05 2019

I have one suggestion based on something that impacted me. I had a cron.daily cron job that was hung. In the current version of cron, that prevents the next day’s cron from running. And the next, and the next, and so on.

As lets encrypt is served by cron, the updates were not running.

If you’re debugging lats encrypt and it works in the GUI or via CLI… but not automatically, that’s another one to check that can help.

GK