[BlueOnyx:23125] Easy Migrate problem

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 11:25:51 -05 2019

We have used the new super duper Easy Migrate to move a client 5208R to a new 5209R VPS but have run into an issue.

Because the source server was still live we used the --ip switch to import vsites to a different ip on the destination.
All copied across okay - checked databases etc. and all good.

We then went to the source server and changed the vsite ip addresses to random addresses and edited the vsites on the new server to reflect the original IP addresses from the source.
We then rebooted the VPS and all came up okay except that anybody trying to access any of the vsites gets the host :444 login. ☹

Checked httpd.conf and vhosts/vsitex files and all looks as it should be with correct IP and vsite url.

This is happening on all the vsites ...

Where else to look please?

Thanks

Colin