[BlueOnyx:23127] Re: Easy Migrate problem

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 12:04:10 -05 2019

Hi Michael,

    > We then rebooted the VPS and all came up okay except that anybody trying to access any of the vsites gets the host :444 login. ☹
    >
    > Checked httpd.conf and vhosts/vsitex files and all looks as it should be with correct IP and vsite url.
    >
    > This is happening on all the vsites ...

    Check /etc/hosts on the new server and see if the Vsites are listed
    there with the old or the new IP address.

Yup - listed correctly.

    Or it could be that the DNS change hasn't propagated yet.

There is no DNS change - the vsite IP addresses are the same as they were on the old server.
DNS all looks okay - correct IPs.

Any other ideas? I must be missing something.

Regards

Colin