[BlueOnyx:23129] Re: Easy Migrate problem

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 14:50:51 -05 2019

Hi Michael,

    > Any other ideas? I must be missing something.

Okay picked up that all websites are owned by nobody! __

That has got to the website ... but now having php problems connecting to databases which I am investigating.
We installed a solarspeed PHP package as suggested so whould have all modules.
They connect to a Postgres database on a windows server to pull in data.

    Login by SSH to the server in question and use "lynx http://..." to
    access one of the Vsites. See if that works or also redirects to the GUI.

Already tried that and that didn't work which is why I started looking at permissions

    Most likely it'll work and if so, that indicates a routing or arp table
    issue. If this is a VPS, restart it and see if that helps.

Already restarted a couple of times.

All the best

Colin