[BlueOnyx:23150] 5209R screen resolution

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Tue Aug 20 19:03:12 -05 2019

The console on 5209R is too tall for my laptop, so when I am running it in a
VM I loose the last couple of lines on the bottome of the screen.

I tried changing the vga resolution in /etc/default/grub but it doesn't
stick, it starts to boot ok, then half way through the boot, the console window expands to the 5209R
default size. Where can I adjust this? The older versions of BX had a much
smaller default console size than 5209R has.

- Ernie.