[BlueOnyx:23521] Re: ssh failure of migrated users

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Mon Dec 2 16:35:28 -05 2019

Hi Michael

On 01-12-19 00:20, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Thank you for reporting this. I just published an updated Easy-Migrate
> which fixes this issue.
Thank you. However, there still seems to be a problem with this.

Imported users that used to have (full) shell access on 5209R, don't get
any shell access on 5210R, which is fine by me.

I can give them chrooted shell access in the GUI which works.

However, I can not seem to give them full shell access. I allow it in
the site settings, and allow it in the user settings. The GUI confirms
this with the "#>" token in GUI on the user-level. But both with full
shell access as well as chrooted shell access, in /etc/passwd the shell
for that user is always /usr/sbin/jk_chrootsh. So the user is only given
chrooted shell access. So it seems.

Kind regards
Maurice