[BlueOnyx:23536] Re: GUI Login issue for user admin (5209R)

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Thu Dec 19 09:13:38 -05 2019

Hi Michael,

this indeed has been the problem. So thanks for helping me out.

But I am quite sure you know what comes next: This seems to be a known problem. So why is it still there? I am afraid we can expect this to happen again and again in the future. And I don't expect sympathy for this behaviour from my customers..

It's a bug, isn't it?

Kind regards,
Tobias